MEP Blue Print Reading; 2-Day Course
May 22 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$275.00 – $400.00
MEP Blue Print Reading
2-Day Course – May 22-23
This series of classes focuses on construction drawing elements important to individuals specializing in the Mechanical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Electrical, and Low Voltage trades. Commercial projects often consist of highly complex systems and components for the MEP trades. The ability to accurately read plans drawn to represent and provide important information for these systems, is imperative for professionals in this specialty. This class focuses on what’s important to MEP/FP contractors.
Topics to include, but not limited to the following:
- Common MEP/FP Symbols and their meaning
- Abbreviations and terminology used on MEP/FP Plans
- Understanding design intent through interpreting MEP/FP plans, sections and details
- Comparing and coordinating information between drawings
- Understanding and gathering pertinent information from specifications
Instructed by Ben Bogdanowicz, CCM, Higher Education Senior Industry Specialist at The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
ABC can customize this class for your company!
We can host at your place or ours!
Contact Brittany for more information