Confined Space Training
May 9 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am$125.00 – $175.00
The course covers:
• Key elements of the OSHA Permit-Required Confined Spaces Regulation
• Confined spaces concepts and terminology
• The difference between confined spaces and permit-required confined spaces
• How to identify and evaluate hazards: atmospheric, mechanical, chemical Procedures for controlling hazards
• Proper protective equipment for confined spaces
• Duties of the entry supervisor, entrant, and attendant
• Procedures for self-rescue, non-entry rescue, entry rescue by company employees, and entry rescue by emergency responders
• Completing the entry process
ABC can customize this class for your company!
We can host at your place or ours!
Contact Brittany for more information