SIGN UP FOR INFO SESSION BELOW – Limited seats available
The CEA is a collaboration between The Community College of Baltimore County and The Associated Builders and Contractors.
The program is an intensive 300-hour trade school designed to give graduates the skills they need to launch their career in the construction industry as a skilled craft professional. Graduates of the CEA will earn credits toward apprenticeship, and will be eligible to skip their first year of apprenticeship school once hired by a sponsoring employer.
What is Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship is a combination of on-the-job training (OJT) and related classroom instruction under the supervision of a journey-level craft person or trade professional in which workers learn the practical and theoretical aspects of a highly skilled occupation.
ABC’s apprenticeship training programs are fully approved and accredited by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER), U.S. Department of Labor, Maryland Apprenticeship and Training Council, and the Veterans Administration.
- Specialties being offered include; HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical
- NCCER CORE – everyone will get this as well as one trade specific certification listed below
- NCCER Electrical Level One – for those who choose this track
- NCCER HVAC Level One– for those who choose this track
- NCCER Plumbing Level One– for those who choose this track
ALL SESSIONS HELD AT THE CONSTRUCTION EDUCATION ACADEMY
2101 E. Biddle St., Suite 5000 Baltimore, MD 21213