- This event has passed.
LEGAL WEBINAR: Winning the Change Order Game: Getting Paid for ALL of Your Work
October 13, 2020 @ 8:30 am – 9:30 am
This webinar will cover:
- Identifying the Problem – Learn where project changes arise (even where they may not be visible to you).
- Learning the Rules – Learn where to find the key contract clauses that determine whether and how you can recover additional costs and contract time.
- The Dollars and Cents – Learn how to identify and collate all of the costs you may be incurring as a result of changes (hint – it’s more than just labor and material).
- Generating Backup – Learn how to prepare the documentary and expert backup necessary to properly support a claim for additional cost or time.
- Bringing it all together – Learn how to build a claim letter that protects your right to additional payment and generates leverage to actually get paid.
- Change Order Workshop – If you send me a copy of your prime contract or subcontract at least 2 days in advance of the Webinar, I will walk you through the key clauses of your subcontract and how to build a proper claim for additional cost and time.
Presented by Jeremy Wyatt of Harrison Law Group. Attendees will receive a copy of Jeremy’s book: The Subcontractor’s Roadmap to Getting Paid for Extra Work.
Login information for the webinar will be emailed out within 24 hours of the presentation.
13 people are attending LEGAL WEBINAR: Winning the Change Order Game: Getting Paid for ALL of Your Work<div class="titleIcon"><img src="https://events.abcbaltimore.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/virtual50.png" height="40" style="margin-top:10px;" /></div>