- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Lean Best Practices in Technology
September 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Pre-recorded panel discussion (15-20 min.) with panelists:
- C.J. Stottuth, Business Development Manager, Viewpoint, a Trimble Co.
- Ralph Kreider, Project Solutions Manager, Harkins Builders, Inc.
- Patrick Hanns, Regional LEAN Director, Turner Construction
Followed by live interactive Q&A (45min total)
Content to include:
- Lean – what is it and why are we talking about it in construction?
- Two second Improvement Highlight: Personal and Team Kanban
- Using technology to help improve our processes for increased collaboration and effective communication
- Q&A topics – How is your organization using technology to improve the way you work?
Webinar is free to ABC Greater Baltimore Members in good standing. Hosted by ABC’s Tech Council
Zoom login information will be emailed out to registered attendees within 24 hours of the webinar.
15 people are attending WEBINAR: Lean Best Practices in Technology<div class="titleIcon"><img src="https://events.abcbaltimore.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/virtual50.png" height="40" style="margin-top:10px;" /></div>