- This event has passed.
Return-to-Work Liability Concerns Related to COVID-19 (a live, remote webinar)
June 10, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Returning (or Continuing) To Work In Covid-19’s “New Normal”:
Liability Concerns for Maryland, D.C., and Virginia ABC Contractors
As ABC members create return-to-work plans and staff come back to the office, there are new liabilities and risks that need to be addressed to keep your business safe and secure.
In this special seminar with Maury Baskin, ABC general counsel Littler Mendelson, P.C., he’ll reveal legal best practices including:
- What are the safety procedures, training and modified workplace that you need to have to protect your workforce from potential exposure to COVID-19?
- What potential risks and liabilities face employers when not only employees return to work, but also when visitors, vendors, and guests visit your office(s)?
- Does your insurance cover these new and different risks and claims?
- What screening and testing is now permitted per EEOC guidelines to keep your employees and business safe?
- Discover the best practices for managing workers that are hesitant or refuse to return to work, remote working, flexible schedules, and paid leave requirements.
Explore these questions and more with Maury Baskin, ABC general counsel Littler Mendelson P.C.
This webinar is free to ABC members in good standing.
0 people are attending Return-to-Work Liability Concerns Related to COVID-19 (a live, remote webinar)