Prevailing Wage Seminar & The Mechanics of Certified Payroll
September 15, 2021 @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Today, more than ever, it is critical you understand the ‘ins and outs’ of local & federal prevailing wage laws. Agencies have ramped up its numbers of inspectors and they are under orders to scrutinize your jobs and certified payroll reports.
Mistakes can really HURT you!
In this 90 minute, two part session, you will learn:
Dick Asher, Prevailing Wage (part 1):
– Overview of the prevailing wage laws
– How the prevailing wage law works with the certified payroll
– Types of certified payrolls: Davis Bacon, State of Md., LCP Tracker
Verna Karolenko, CPA, Mechanics of Certified Payroll (part 2):
– Filing procedures for Certified Payroll reports to various agencies
– Tracking Certified Payroll reporting compliance
– Resolution of errors and non-compliance issues
Followed by 30 minutes of Q&A
Instructed by Dick Asher, Director of ABC Group Insurance Management Associates & Verna Karolenko, CPA, ABC Small Business Coach
Once registered you will be emailed (not immediately) login information for the ZOOM virtual classroom.