- This event has passed.
LIVE, REMOTE ZOOM TRAINING – OSHA 30-Hour, 4 Day Course
May 11, 2020 @ 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Due to the social distancing requirements, ABC Greater Baltimore has received permission from OSHA to offer its 10 and 30 Hour Training classes online via Zoom but for a limited time only. In this format, our instructor will be able to take attendance and monitor every student as to their participation.
Contact Rachel Hughes with any questions, email@example.com.
This is a 4 day course that meets everyday, Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Attendees must be present on all days in order to receive the 30 Hour Certification.
OSHA 30-Hour Topics:
- Intro to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- Subpart C- General Provisions
- Subpart D- Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
- Subpart E- Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart F- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Subpart H- Material Handling
- Subpart L- Scaffolds
- Subpart K- Electrical
- Subpart M- Fall Protection
- Subpart P- Excavation
- Subpart G,W,O- Signs, Signals, and Barricades, Motor Vehicles, Rollover Protective Structures
- Subpart G- Highway Construction Safety
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Subpart N- Cranes
- Confined Space