- This event has passed.
Introduction to Safety Management
October 6, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm$150.00 – $250.00
Safety Management is vital to the financial success of companies and the Safety and Health of employees. This one-day Supervisors course will explain what Safety Management is and explore different techniques involved in building an effective Safety Management Program. This class is recommended for all workers in supervisory positions.
- What is OSHA?
- The OSHA Inspection Process
- OSHA Injury and Accident Reporting
- Injuries and Cost
- Leading and Lagging Indicators
- Subcontractors & General Contractors Responsibilities
- Roles of Competent Persons
- Tracking Safety Inspections
- Building an Effective Safety Culture
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Activity and Job Hazard Analysis
- Safety Training & Retraining Management
- Disciplinary Programs
- Safety Incentives