- This event has passed.
May Network & Pre-Event Workshop
May 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$75.00 – $125.00
Network registration includes heavy appetizers, beer/wine & signature TEI cocktail bar and great networking with a waterfront view in the beautiful Quarry Lake Community!
This event is generously underwritten by TEI
Come celebrate TEI’s 20 years in business!
*Join us before the network beginning at 3:30 pm for a free workshop, ‘Learn to Succeed – 10 Reasons Why Contractors Succeed’ – Presented by Steve Mainello of RCM&D.
3:30 – 4 pm: Seminar Registration
4 – 5 pm: Learn to Succeed – 10 Reasons Why Contractors Succeed*
5 – 7 pm: May Network & 20th Year Celebration of TEI
* This workshop will introduce our new ‘Contractor Advisory Team.’ An interactive , ongoing, customized, team approach to presentations.
This team will be built for you specifically, in a tailored, customized approach.
This is a service we have created for mid size and smaller company members where we provide inside/ outside counseling at no additional cost.
We will be rolling out this new member benefit at the May network.
Sometimes the biggest challenges you face as a business owner is: where can I turn for confidential advice?
EACH presentation we will poll the attendees what they want to hear the FOLLOWING presentation. Then our Contractor Advisory Team is available on a private confidential basis.
In this way you determine what you need and when you need it.
Want to know:
– Better understand your financials and necessary capital structure?
– Understand what your peers are doing in job cost tracking and reporting?
– How do you attract and retain employees
– Know how to protect your company against all hosts of risks, and transfer risk to others?
– What is critical to negotiate in your contracts?
– What does a solid strategic plan include?
– How do I prequalify a contractor, sub, or owner?
We can help. This is your new ‘Contractor Advisory Team.’
ABC has developed a really good team of operations, financial, HR and legal experts to help our members answer those questions and more.
And then stick around after the workshop for our network at the beautiful Citron restaurant at Quarry Lake.