2020 Professional Development Program (6 Month Program) – Deadline to Apply (11/27)
January 9 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The ABC Young Leaders Professional Development Program is a six month program (Jan. through June 2020) designed to provide a series of educational seminars, network opportunities, mentoring and community service projects for the developing young professional.
Through this program the participant will:
- Further their leadership skills and professional development
- Grow in their understanding and appreciation of the industry and the merit shop
- Further their desire and ability to serve as a leader in the industry
The program will run over the course of six (6) months where points will be earned for required sessions and also for any additional ABC events, seminars and committee meetings or classes that a young professional attends.
Tuition will cover the cost of all mandatory sessions; however those students who choose to attend additional ABC events and training will have to pay the associated fee.
The students are joined by a group of industry mentors for the duration of the program. Past mentors include leaders from companies such as: Harkins Builders, Inc., Brawner Builders, TEI, Clark Builders Group, KatzAbosch, and Kinsley Construction.
- Harrison Exam
- Program Orientation
- The Art of Networking
- Negotiating Skills
- Class Organized Social Event
- One-on-One with Industry Leader
- Career Development Reports
- Jobsite Visit
- Controlling Your Emotions
- Community Service Project
- Professional Development Program Graduation Dinner
Click here to view the program brochure: 2020 PDP Brochure
Click here to view the program application: 2020 PDP Application
Interested in serving as a mentor for the program? Learn more about the commitment by clicking here: PDP Mentor Information
Or email Brittany Chaapel for additional information.
3 people are attending 2020 Professional Development Program (6 Month Program) – Deadline to Apply (11/27)